ACTIVE CITIZENS LIVING EUROPEAN VALUES
“Active Citizens Living European Values” (ACLEV) is a project co-funded by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union and coordinated by European Educational Exchanges – Youth For Understanding (EEE-YFU), in partnership with
The aim of “Active Citizens Living European Values” is to empower young people across Europe to be become active citizens and engage in strengthening and advancing the European project.
ACLEV aims to raise awareness, encourage critical thinking and inspire enthusiasm about European values and the European project, create a sense of belonging to a unified Europe, inspire concrete forms of active citizenship in Europe and advance the creation of transnational networks for mutual learning and development. The project will involve over 5000 young people from across Europe in different activities.
- New “Coloured Glasses” facilitators who will be trained and will deliver 240 workshops on active citizenship and European value.
- A set of Youth Exchanges in Brussels, which will offer 120 young people the opportunity to deepen their understanding on the topic of European active citizenship.
- Special open events on 9 May 2019, by all participating organizations, celebrating Europe Day and renew engagement around the European project.
- The Young Europeans’ Seminar which will bring together 500 young people to experience the European concept of “Unity in diversity” and discuss forms and tools to put active citizenship into practice.
- A European Conference which will bring together decision makers, stakeholders and 40 young leaders.
YOUTH EXCHANGES BRUSSELS
1st Youth Exchange included pax. from Austria, Belgium, Estonia, Spain, Sweden
2nd Youth Exchange included pax. Czech Republic, Sweden, Germany, Romania, Spain.
3rd Youth Exchange included pax. Austria, Czech Republic, Germany, Romania, Estonia
ACLEV is co-funded by the Erasmus+ programme (EACEA/16/2018–European Youth Together),
project n° 604823-EPP-1-2018-1-BE-EPPKA3-EU-YTH-TOG